DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 8, 2021–
The "Europe Data Centre Trends Report – 2021 H1 Edition" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Europe Data Centre Trends Report analyses the key trends impacting the 17 European Data Centre markets, including Data Centre space, power, pricing and customer trends.
It provides a unique analysis of market sizing and the key customer trends impacting the markets covered using a survey. The survey also provides a unique analysis of the key trends influencing the EU Data centre markets.
The publication also identifies the key aggregated pricing – by standard rack space (without power) and by m2. Finally, the analyst summarizes the overall Data Centre trends taking place in Europe (17 markets) since mid-2020.
The research is based on a survey of Data Centre facilities in the 15 markets including Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden Switzerland and the UK.
DCP has collated a database of the key Data Centre Country Markets in Europe, with Data Centre Pricing, Data Centre raised floor space, Data Centre Customer Power, the key Geographical locations and the key Data Centre developments across Europe:
- Data Centre Pricing is provided based on an average cost of rack space and m2 of space. Rack space pricing is based on a standard 19" rack with single-phase power supply and excludes power consumption costs. M2 space is based on retail Data Centre space. Pricing is averaged to protect confidentiality agreements with the underlying Data Centre Provider.
- Data Centre raised floor space includes equipped Data Centre space and space that is suitable for short-term build outs – it excludes space used for non-customer equipment.
- Data Centre Customer Power (DCCP) measures Data Centre power delivered to the Customer IT equipment, and excludes power sent to the Data Centre.
- The European Data Centre Geographical clusters are based on the nearest town or city location identified by DCP, with four or five Data Centre Providers in each cluster.
- DCP provides the latest published information for announced Data Centre build outs in each Country Market over the last Quarter period.
Key Topics Covered:
1. European Data Centre Country Market Pricing (Average Data Centre rack space & m2).
2. European Data Centre Country Market Sizing (Data Centre raised floor space and Data Centre Customer Power).
3. Key European Data Centre Country Market Geographical Clusters
4. New European Country Market Data Centre Developments
5. Overall Country Market Data Centre Trends
- Czech Republic
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e5sk0w
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210208005599/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/08/2021 11:13 AM/DISC: 02/08/2021 11:13 AM