ISELIN, N.J.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 9, 2021–
eG Innovations, a world leader in providing IT application and infrastructure monitoring solutions, today announced that it had another profitable year in 2020, winning a number of new clients and expanding its workforce in different regions.
As businesses worldwide transitioned to a work-from-home model, digital workspace technologies became a key area of focus for them. One of the key use cases of eG Innovations’ products is monitoring, diagnosis, and analytics for digital workspace deployments, and its products support all the common technology options, such as Citrix workspaces, VMware Horizon, AWS WorkSpaces, and Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop, all from one console.
“It became paramount to ensure that digital workspaces worked well and delivered the quality of service that users expect from local desktops and applications,” said Srinivas Ramanathan, CEO of eG Innovations. “Monitoring and reporting on these services became extremely important. Executives wanted to track the experience of their remote workers. Architects analyzed capacity constraints and expected workloads. Some organizations even wanted to track how long users were connected and when they were idle. Our user experience monitoring, diagnostics, and analytics solutions were a great fit for organizations dealing with the new normal.”
During the last year, eG Innovations gained new ground on several fronts:
- Over 45% of their existing clients renewed or expanded their deployments of eG Enterprise. To help clients tide over short-term license needs, eG Innovations even assisted with a onetime license true-up program, which gave them licenses at no cost for a limited time period. While many customers expanded current deployments, some had to expand their digital workspaces across different technologies. For such clients, eG Enterprise is providing a consistent view of user experience and performance across the different digital workspace platforms they are using.
- The company’s free logon simulation user experience monitoring service continued to help the community. As businesses looked for quick, easy to implement solutions that could give them a view of the user experience of their WFH employees, this free service came in handy. Over 2,000 organizations have signed up for this service to date.
- Since organizations tried to do more with fewer staff, eG Innovations SaaS offerings garnered interest. The SaaS service, eG Enterprise Cloud, is now available worldwide, with hosting options in each region. Both shared and dedicated offerings are available to clients. MSPs too can use this offering to service their clients. Clients of all sizes – from a few servers to thousands of servers and tens of thousands of Citrix users – are currently using the SaaS service.
- eG Innovations expanded its footprint in Latin America, signing several new partners across the region in Brazil, Chile, Peru, and Mexico. Key account wins in the region include federal Government organizations, such as The Ministry of Economy in Mexico.
- The company also established a solid partner eco-system in the Middle East and Africa was established with new partners in Saudi Arabia, Abu Dhabi, Morocco, Turkey, and Namibia.
- To support its growing clientele, eG Innovations expanded its support teams in South Korea, Hong Kong and Latin America. The company has support teams in 10 countries, allowing it to offer true follow-the-sun support.
- On the technology front, eG Enterprise has been extended to offer monitoring of digital workspace endpoints from IGEL.
“No doubt that 2020 was a tough year for people and businesses alike. I am proud of the way the eG Innovations team pulled together and showed remarkable agility to adapt to the changing circumstances and support our customers under challenging conditions. I’m very pleased to see that eG Enterprise is quickly gaining footholds in several markets. Looking to the future, we have some exciting features and innovations coming to eG Enterprise which will further support IT Teams as the world adjusts to a new hybrid working environment,” said Mr. Ramanathan.
Speaking about their new partnership, Mr. Amr Younis of eSense Software in Saudi Arabia said, “The Saudi market has huge potential in the government, public, oil and gas exploration, banking and finance, and logistics sectors requiring end-to-end digital performance analytics platform to ensure their competitive edge. Our partnership with eG Innovations will be a key pillar to help develop and support the local eco-system in addressing the needs of today’s digital transformation and digital business services, and to align with Saudi Vision 2030.”
About eG Innovations
eG Innovations is dedicated to helping businesses across the globe transform IT service delivery into a competitive advantage and a center for productivity, growth, and profit. Many of the world’s largest businesses use eG Enterprise technologies to enhance IT service performance, increase operational efficiency, ensure IT effectiveness, and deliver on the ROI promise of transformational IT investments across physical, virtual, and cloud environments. Visit us at www.eginnovations.com or on Twitter at @eGInnovations.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210209005067/en/
CONTACT: Media Contact
Natalie Tomko, eG Innovations
firstname.lastname@example.org, (+1) 866-526-6700 ext. 105
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA NEW JERSEY
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SECURITY HARDWARE DATA MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE
SOURCE: eG Innovations
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/09/2021 11:00 AM/DISC: 02/09/2021 11:01 AM