MCLEAN, Va.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 18, 2021–
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS), a global technology services firm, announces that its CEO, Mahfuz Ahmed, has been selected to the 2021 Staffing Industry Analysts Staffing 100 List for the fourth time. Central to this recognition is Mahfuz’s decisive leadership coupled with the forward-looking vision that directly enabled the increased growth DISYS has seen throughout 2020.
While the majority of staffing organizations reported declines in excess of 10% as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, DISYS’ year-over-year growth from 2019 totaled 3%. DISYS is ranked as one of the largest staffing firms in the U.S., recently increasing its position to #50 in 2020 from #59 in 2019. Some key achievements in 2020 include DISYS’ ability, under Mahfuz’s leadership, to:
- Act nimbly and proactively due to a diversified client base. DISYS quickly jumped in and pivoted to help clients in advancing industries keep on track with their tasks and goals this year. No business was dropped, no employees were let go, and compliance requirements were strictly upheld in client engagements.
- Leverage multiple delivery channels for a holistic service methodology. DISYS developed a proactive approach to solve the talent gap in multiple ways across the digital and human areas to accommodate clients and seamlessly meet their goals.
- Expand strategically into the Canadian marketspace with a new headquarters in Toronto. This move came in response to years of working in Canada and rising demand for an innovative, custom alternative to local players.
- Re-launch DISYS’ Managed Services arm as D2M, allowing the company to expand its service offerings at the enterprise level. In addition to helping clients maximize operational efficiency, D2M has served as a powerful engine for job creation in the COVID-19 era.
- Embrace a seamless shift remote work for DISYS’ global workforce of 5,000 employees, supported by investments in collaboration tools, such as Workplace by Facebook and enhanced communications methods to replicate ‘in-office’ culture in a virtual format.
- Remain committed to a culture of diversity and inclusivity at all levels of operations, with the belief that a workforce comprised of differing perspectives is a powerful source of innovative concepts and approaches.
“As staffing professionals, we have a responsibility to act in the best interests of our clients, employees, and consultants,” said DISYS’ CEO, Mahfuz Ahmed. “The past year required new levels of dynamism and resilience to keep people working and position clients for success. We remained true to our mission to achieve these while continuing to push the boundaries, not being held back by what has been done before.”
Since the company’s beginnings, Mahfuz has led DISYS through several changing market dynamics. Leaning on this experience, he has led the company to pivot effectively when the need arises. At the onset of the pandemic, DISYS’ leadership knew a creative solution was needed to help clients meet their needs while leveraging budgets to achieve key outcomes. The company’s new Project Automation service offering gave clients the opportunity to reach their staff augmentation goals at up to 30% lower costs than the Big 4 firms could offer, propelled by the concept that the ‘right’ solution is not always the most expensive.
“At DISYS, we take great pride in our role in the staffing ecosystem,” said Ahmed. “This privilege we have to find new ways to engage with talent and remain our clients’ go-to talent provider was brought into sharp focus over the past year. Our ability to keep people working, while giving back to communities around us is a critical element of our culture, and we look forward to building on this in the years ahead.”
About Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS)
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global managed services and staffing firm with 45 offices worldwide. DISYS’ vision is to be a global business partner, delivering the highest quality and most consistent services at the best value to clients worldwide. For more information about DISYS, visit www.disys.com.
About Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA)
Founded in 1989, SIA is the global advisor on staffing and workforce solutions. For more information, please visit www.staffingindustry.com.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210218005808/en/
CONTACT: Sandra Schwartzman
Vice President of Public Relations
RMR & Associates
(301) 230 – 0045 x 100
KEYWORD: VIRGINIA UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOFTWARE NETWORKS PROFESSIONAL SERVICES DATA MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY OTHER TRANSPORT OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES HUMAN RESOURCES TRANSPORT OTHER TECHNOLOGY LOGISTICS/SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT CONSULTING TELECOMMUNICATIONS
SOURCE: Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/18/2021 11:41 AM/DISC: 02/18/2021 11:41 AM