DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 22, 2021–
The "Transformative Mega Trends are Driving the ASEAN Colocation Market, Forecast to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
With the growing presence of hyperscale cloud service providers, high penetration of Internet connectivity, and a keen focus on cybersecurity and data privacy, the demand for data storage and managed hosting services is expected to grow exponentially across the ASEAN region.
In mature data center markets such as Singapore, which still remains the data center hub in the ASEAN region, the demand for wholesale colocation from global cloud service providers will drive the revenue growth for data center services. Emerging data center markets such as Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand are poised to experience exponential growth due to the abundant availability of resources, coupled with favorable government policies on developing data center infrastructure.
Governments are looking to increase data center adoption to promote digital transformation across industry sectors through effective strategic partnerships with global and local data center vendors, as well as offering them tax incentives. Markets such as Vietnam are witnessing growing data center penetration, thanks to local service providers, but these countries lack the necessary connectivity and infrastructure capabilities to attract global data center vendors. Governments in these emerging economies are, therefore, focusing on improving the readiness of these countries to support hyperscale data centers by enhancing their telecommunications and network infrastructure.
In established data center markets such as Singapore as well as countries witnessing high data center growth rates such as Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand, governments have been undertaking several smart city projects as a part of their digital transformation initiatives.
Data Center service providers are, therefore, adopting innovative solutions such as data center infrastructure management, data center modernization, and edge or modular data centers to optimize operational workloads and enhance service delivery by limiting latency related issues.
Key Topics Covered:
- Why is it Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative
- Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the Data Centers Market
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
Growth Opportunity Analysis, ASEAN Data Centers Colocation Services Market
- Data Center Colocation Services Market-Scope of Analysis
- Data Center Market Ecosystem
- Key Growth Metrics for Data Center Colocation Services Market
- Geographical Coverage
- Growth Drivers for Data Center Colocation Services Market
- Growth Driver Analysis for Data Center Colocation Services Market
- Growth Restraints for Data Center Colocation Services Market
- Growth Restraint Analysis for Data Center Colocation Services Market
- Forecast Assumptions
- Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast Analysis
- Percent Revenue by Country
- Trend 1-Revisiting the Data Center Hub Strategy
- Trend 2-Implementation of Data Sovereignty and Privacy Laws to Accelerate Need for Local Data Center Builds
- Trend 3-Investing in Proprietary Tools to Manage a Decentralized IT Environment and Enhance Data Center Operations
- Trend 4-Rise in the Adoption of Edge Data Centers in the Region
- Demand Split
- Country Analysis
Growth Opportunity Analysis, ASEAN Data Center Colocation Services Market
- Growth Opportunity 1-Aligning Data Center Design and Management Tools in Order to Address the Hyperscale Demand
- Growth Opportunity 2-Growing Opportunities in Emerging Market: Thailand and Indonesia
- Growth Opportunity 3-Focus on Leveraging Power and Cooling Technology to Create Strategic Differentiation
The Last Word
List of Exhibits
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ycf1xi
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210222005585/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/22/2021 09:44 AM/DISC: 02/22/2021 09:44 AM