ATLANTA–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 3, 2021–
LeaseQuery, a leading provider of purpose-built lease accounting software, today announced its program sessions for the 2021 GASB Innovation Summit (#GASBInnovationSummit). This free event takes place virtually on February 23.
Focused exclusively on government accounting standards, this five-hour virtual summit will analyze the new GASB 87 lease accounting standard, including the latest technical accounting revisions, policy considerations and timelines. Speakers will also review the impacts of two other key government standards, GASB 83, Certain Asset Retirement Obligations and GASB 96, Subscription-based IT Arrangements. Summit attendees can receive up to four CPE credit hours.
The CPE-qualifying GASB Innovation Summit sessions and speakers include:
- Key Upcoming GASB Pronouncements (presented by LeaseQuery: Jason Parker, CPA, Accounting Solutions Manager)
- An In-depth Look at the Implementation Process for GASB 87 (presented by RGP: Timothy Tickle, VP, Finance Transformation, RGP)
- Navigating the Technical and Operational Aspects of Transitioning to GASB 87 (presented by RSM: Bob Malinowski, Senior Director, Technical Accounting Consulting and Kirk Rogers, Partner, Assurance, Technical Accounting Consulting)
- A Comparison of the Similarities and Differences Between GASB 87 and GASB 96 (presented by Eide Bailly: Eric Berman, MSA, CPA, CGMA and Brian Stavenger, CPA, Eide Bailly)
The GASB Innovation Summit offers an engaging virtual conference experience with a speaker lineup of industry experts and qualified accounting and financial thought leaders. Each presentation is packed with exclusive industry insight and designed with government organizations in mind. Attendees will walk away with best practices and new ideas to help guide their organization through the GASB 87 transition and beyond.
For additional information on LeaseQuery’s GASB Innovation Summit or to register for free, please visit leasequery.com/gasb-innovation-summit/. For live updates from the event, follow the official hashtag (#GASBInnovationSummit) on LinkedIn and Twitter.
LeaseQuery helps more than 10,000 accountants and other finance professionals eliminate lease accounting errors through its CPA-approved lease accounting software. It is the first lease accounting software built by accountants for accountants. By providing specialized consulting services in addition to its software solution, LeaseQuery facilitates compliance with ASC 842, GASB 87 and IFRS 16—the most comprehensive regulatory reforms in 40 years for businesses across all sectors.
- Learn more about LeaseQuery
- Follow LeaseQuery on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Read LeaseQuery’s blog articles
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210203005154/en/
CONTACT: Shannon Matthews
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA GEORGIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FINANCE PUBLIC POLICY/GOVERNMENT TRAINING ACCOUNTING OTHER EDUCATION PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CONTINUING OTHER TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE EDUCATION STATE/LOCAL DATA MANAGEMENT
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/03/2021 09:00 AM/DISC: 02/03/2021 09:01 AM