DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 22, 2021–
The "Anti-CD30 Therapies – Pipeline Insight, 2021" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides comprehensive insights about 10+ companies and 10+ pipeline drugs in Anti-CD30 therapies pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Anti-CD30 therapies R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches for Anti-CD30 therapies.
Anti-CD30 therapies Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the Anti-CD30 therapies report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase III, II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
Anti-CD30 therapies Emerging Drugs
Brentuximab vedotin – Seagen/Takeda
Brentuximab Vedotin (ADCETRIS) is an antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) therapy developed by Seagen and its Takeda Oncology. The ADC contains an anti-CD30 monoclonal antibody attached by a protease-cleavable linker to a microtubule disrupting agent, monomethyl auristatin E (MMAE), utilizing Seattle Genetics’ proprietary technology. This linker system makes the molecule stable in the bloodstream but to release MMAE upon internalization into CD30-expressing cells. Under the terms of the collaboration agreement, Seattle Genetics has U.S. and Canadian commercialization rights and Takeda has rights to commercialize ADCETRIS in the rest of the world.
AFM13 is a tetravalent bispecific chimeric (anti-human CD30 x anti-human CD16A) recombinant antibody construct which is being developed to treat CD30-positive malignancies. The molecule is currently in Phase II clinical evaluation for the treatment of Relapsed/Refractory CD30-positive T-cell Lymphoma or Transformed Mycosis Fungoides.
Anti-CD30 therapies: Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different Anti-CD30 therapies drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report.
Major Players working on Anti-CD30 therapies
There are approx. 10+ key companies which are developing the Anti-CD30 therapies. The companies which have their Anti-CD30 therapies drug candidates in the most advanced stage, i.e. Phase III include Seagen/Takeda.
The report covers around 10+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late-stage products (Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II)
- Early-stage products (Phase I/II and Phase I)
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
- Route of Administration
Anti-CD30 therapies pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
- Molecule Type
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Small molecule
- Product Type
The drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
Anti-CD30 therapies: Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase III, II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses Anti-CD30 therapies therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging Anti-CD30 therapies drugs.
Anti-CD30 therapies Report Insights
- Anti-CD30 therapies Pipeline Analysis
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Unmet Needs
- Impact of Drugs
Anti-CD30 therapies Report Assessment
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Pipeline Assessment
- Inactive drugs assessment
- Unmet Needs
Key Questions Answered
Current Scenario and Emerging Therapies:
- How many companies are developing Anti-CD30 therapies drugs?
- How many Anti-CD30 therapies drugs are developed by each company?
- How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for Anti-CD30 therapies?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Anti-CD30 therapies therapeutics?
- What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Anti-CD30 therapies and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?
- Takeda Oncology
- Cellular Biomedicine Group
- Wuhan Bio Raid Biotechnology
- Shanghai Fudan-Zhangjiang Bio-Pharmaceutical Co.
- Tessa Therapeutics
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hi17s7
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210222005329/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/22/2021 03:10 AM/DISC: 02/22/2021 03:10 AM