The Ector County Commissioners Court will discuss two different proposals at its scheduled meeting Monday: one about an emergency generator and the other for janitorial services.
The first budget item will be the discussion of accepting the donation of a back-up emergency generator for the Ector County Courthouse Annex Building. The second proposed budget item is for janitorial services.
COMMISSIONERS ALSO WILL:
- Receive a presentation from building maintenance regarding the status of the inventory and work order system.
- Discuss a 2013-2014 rural community development block grant under the community development fund and an inter-local agreement between Ector County and the Ector County Utility District.
- Discuss an order declaring expectation to reimburse expenditures with proceeds of future debt.
- Discuss re-appointing current membership of the Ector County Historical Commission.
- Discuss a memorandum of understanding between Ector County and University Pharmacy and Medical Supply.
- Discuss approving paying a receptionist up to a step 3.
- Discuss approval of the accounts payable fund for Oct. 8.