The following is a list of felony criminal activities reported to the police. Numbered addresses of crime victims’ private residences and locations where crimes occur are rounded to the nearest hundred block.
- An Odessa man reported someone he knew assaulted him with a weapon at about 6 p.m. Thursday in the 200 block of South Grandview Avenue. The man refused to be taken to the hospital by ambulance. Police reported the man had no life-threatening injuries.
- An Odessa woman reported that someone she knew strangled her at about 11:14 a.m. Thursday in the 3700 block of Andrews Highway. The woman refused to be taken to the hospital by ambulance.
- An Odessa woman reported someone she knew intentionally began to operate a vehicle she was attempting to enter, causing her to be dragged on the roadway at about 6:45 a.m. Thursday in the intersection of East 42nd Street and West 42nd Street. Police reported she was taken to the Medical Center Hospital with injuries considered non-life threatening.
- An Odessa woman reported a family member strangled her at about 10:45 p.m. Thursday in the 200 block of Royalty Avenue. The woman refused to be taken to the hospital by ambulance.
- An Odessa woman reported someone she knew assaulted her at about 2 a.m. Friday in the 1100 block of North Adams Avenue. The woman refused to be taken to the hospital by ambulance.
BURGLARY OF A VEHICLE
- An Odessa woman reported someone broke into her 2014 Chevy Silverado and took her debit card, two Social Security cards, a birth certificate and a high school diploma sometime between midnight and 8 a.m. Thursday in the 900 block of East 21st Street.
UNAUTHORIZED USE OF A VEHICLE
- Kirby Smith Machinery reported someone took a 2013 Ford F-150 worth $40,000 at about 7 a.m. Thursday in the 1700 block of Glenwood Avenue.