The following is a list of felony criminal activities reported to the police. Numbered addresses of crime victims’ private residences and locations where crimes occur are rounded to the nearest hundred block.
- An Odessa man reported someone he knew assaulted him at about 8 p.m. Tuesday in the 4200 block of Bonham Avenue. Police reported he had an injury on his lip.
- An Odessa woman reported someone she knew hit her at about 4:53 a.m. Saturday in the 4300 block of North Grandview Avenue. The woman refused to be taken to the hospital by ambulance.
- An Odessa woman reported a family member assaulted her at about 8:52 p.m. Wednesday in the 3900 block of West 38th Street and Pleasant Avenue. Police reported she had a swollen and scraped foot. The woman refused to be taken to the hospital by ambulance.
BURGLARY OF A BUILDING
- All American Dodge, 2510 East Eight Street, reported someone broke into the business, causing $200 worth of damage to a fence and $600 worth of damage to a door sometime between 11 p.m. Tuesday and 9:04 a.m. Wednesday.
- Residence Inn, 7261 Tres Hermanas Boulevard, reported someone broke into a room and took two tablets worth $400, a $450 GPS, a $50 briefcase and a $400 iPod sometime between 6:30 a.m. and 8:05 a.m. Wednesday.
BURGLARY OF A HOME
- An Odessa man reported someone broke into his home and took a $350 revolver, two rifles worth $4,500, two assault rifles worth $2,400 and a $1,500 scope sometime between 7:20 a.m. and 10:50 a.m. Wednesday in the 2900 block of Redbud Avenue.
BURGLARY OF A VEHICLE
- An Odessa man reported someone took a $1,200 spool of copper wire from the trunk of his 2011 Ford F-550 at about 10 a.m. in the 3500 block of Andrews Highway.
- An Odessa woman reported someone broke into her 2007 Ford Explorer and took her driver’s license, two Visa debit cards, a HAS card and a $50 necklace at about 5 a.m. Feb. 20 in the 4300 block of Locust Avenue.
- Kwik Kash, 1821 East Eighth Street, reported someone forged a check and took $1,680 in cash at about 12:58 p.m. Tuesday.
UNAUTHORIZED USE OF A VEHICLE
- An Odessa man reported someone took his 2003 Ford Explorer worth $4,300 sometime between 9:30 p.m. and 11 a.m. Tuesday in the 2200 block of North West County Road.
- Super Oil Field/Majestic Petroleum reported someone took a 2006 Ford F-450 worth $6,500 at about 10 a.m. Wednesday in the 2100 block of North Jackson Avenue.